The Port of Kar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port of Kar

This, is Port Kar as it was meant to be.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The White Lotus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XanderofKar
Admin

The White Lotus Empty
PostSubject: The White Lotus   The White Lotus I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:56 am

I wished to welcome the House of the White Lotus, Run by Winter and Marcus to Port Kar. They are their own Slavers House and have a sub-room to reflect that, though they have full privileges and rights within Port Kar as if they were members.

If you wish information on the White Lotus Slaver's house and/or need to know the room rules to the Slaver's House, you can find the link to their web-pages with the links on Port Kar's front page.

They have SOLE DISCRETION and jurisdiction inside of their slaver's house. In Return their members and slaves will be aware of the rules of the main room while within it. If there are any issues dealing with slaves or members of that room please bring it up to Winter, Marcus, Dreamer, or Xander and we'll get you in contact with who you need to be to resolve things.

Welcome to Kar.
Back to top Go down
LiLi
LiLi

The White Lotus Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus   The White Lotus I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:38 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Revile
Admin

The White Lotus Empty
PostSubject: ..   The White Lotus I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Welcome to Kar!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The White Lotus Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus   The White Lotus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down