The Port of Kar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port of Kar

This, is Port Kar as it was meant to be.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madmartigan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madmartigan

Madmartigan Empty
PostSubject: Madmartigan   Madmartigan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Madmartigan, aka Mad, Mad One, Cap'n Mad or Simply Mad

My name is Madmartigan or Mad for short.... Well I wasn't mad but then again I am Mad just not what you think of someone who is mad, just plain ole Mad.... Yah that was me.... I am Mad and Im a Torvie and everything else don't matter because I am mad well I am Mad... But thats besides the point... It had been a long time since I ventured in this part of Gor, somethings changed others didnt... Some faces were familiar some others werent.... Did I care, no because I am Mad and and Im from Torvaldsland…

Cap'n Mad is the leader of the Black Tarn fleet, its banner a black tarn on a dark green field.

He is also the head of the Northwind family that is originally from the Inlet of Green Cliffs in Torvaldsland and his family and family holdings are now based in Genesian Port.

The Captain resides on his ship but rampages all over Gor but his military concerns are central in the Port of Kar, a place he has known since his youth. He has no real affiliations but has sworn to defend the places he operates in which is the Port of Kar and the Genesian Port.

Back to top Go down

Madmartigan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port of Kar :: Approved Role Players :: Approved Character Bio's-
Jump to: