The Port of Kar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port of Kar

This, is Port Kar as it was meant to be.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

message left for M.Inez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S.Song

message left for M.Inez Empty
PostSubject: message left for M.Inez   message left for M.Inez I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:39 pm

*A rather short portly man carries the missive and leaves it for the woman it was to be delivered to*

"Hello,

My name is Silent Song. I currently run a buisness within the Bazaar called Silent Songs Tailoring. Your slave named Gideon was very helpful today. He was prompt and respectful and did just what he was commanded to do . I realized then , That I really could use the extra pair of hands to help me in my daily tasks . I was wondering if You might be interested in selling him? I am fully willing to work on a fair price for his purchase. Good male slaves are hard to come by as you know . Please feel free to contact me within the Bazaar. (or email / msn silent.song@hotmail.com)

Thank You , Silent Song

((OOC note I have been the same character since 2003 . I am not going to just up and disappear on him or anything like that ))
Back to top Go down
Revile
Admin

message left for M.Inez Empty
PostSubject: ...   message left for M.Inez I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Mistress you might wish to place your words here also:

Sable Sleen

maybe you have -smiles- but I saw this and thought to share.
Back to top Go down

message left for M.Inez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port of Kar :: Out of Character :: General Announcments-
Jump to: