The Port of Kar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port of Kar

This, is Port Kar as it was meant to be.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magpie Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daMagste

Magpie Bio Empty
PostSubject: Magpie Bio   Magpie Bio I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:55 pm

[I was of Port Kar for a long time as Ibe's personal slave vermin - when he departed, I returned to "urt" state - although he trained me somewhat in the thieve's caste - I did not learn enough to clearly earn my mark - therefore I am just an urt ]

Charyn "Magpie" Cereus - Tsavorite is use name

Magpie was the youngest of six sisters and one brother - a thief group of port kar that subsequently all used precious stones as names for 'cover' under the direction of their brother Granite. Under the scrupled direction of Granite, we were assigned to overtake the xroad's inn and control it as a integral part of communication retrieval through the states and Kar - so 4 sisters headed out of Kar to overtake control of the Inn and hold it until the arrival of Granite to oversee the second phase of the operation. During the altercation to take control, we lost a sister - the battle raged for two days where finally, we gained control and overtook the management to run the establishment ourselves. Opal buried, and Jade injured - we contined with holding the strategic balance of trade and news as an inside scoop AGAINST Greydeath. Tsavorite (Magpie), as the sneak she was and trained for manipulation and roleplaying - was sent to kar to again find out the status of their brother, Granite.

Magpie has one weakness. That for the hypnotic variable of all things shiny. Sometimes her sisters think that she has been dropped on her head too often. But she had two main skills they constantly fell back on - her ability to roleplay roles that were needed to infiltrate situations from inns to slae houses as well as her skill with throwing blades - she was WELL versed in these two skills. When returning to Kar to scout the whereabouts of her brother, returning to the alleys of her passion, she ran into Ibrahim Bin Eleek and quickly was taken into custody of Greydeath where she had found her own sister, gone missing hands prior to her own arrival. She learned that Amethyst had willingly given of her neck to Ibe and was now his slave. Detested of such a notion, Magpie resented Amethyst and their relationship was struggling through slavery.

Through Ibe's strong hand and that of Petris, Greydeath's tavern runner, now "vermin", Magpie began to learn her new role in the matter of men and that of the Greydeath's business.

Then one day, it happened. Ibe never returned from his business venture and his first-hand released vermin for the safety of her neck and sent her off with a few coins and what clothing she could find. She has been wandering, trying to find her sisters and her brother as well as news of the inn and where, perhaps, her father is. She now travels with Captain Pike aboard the Good Ship Trolly-pop and attempts to find her way back to the squallid streets of Kar to again, live her life as a thief under the tueleage of her own scruples or lackthereof.

[currently I am roleplaying the return to Port Kar in roads on the river and will move into this area if approved to join ]

-daMagster
Back to top Go down

Magpie Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port of Kar :: Out of Character :: Biography Submissions-
Jump to: