The Port of Kar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port of Kar

This, is Port Kar as it was meant to be.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sparrow Ch'tishul - APPROVED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Karian Approved

Sparrow Ch'tishul - APPROVED Empty
PostSubject: Sparrow Ch'tishul - APPROVED   Sparrow Ch'tishul - APPROVED I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Hello everyone. I, the typist, am obsessed with Port Kar. I'm a council member (actually part-owner, but I'm a FW IC so I just claim council member) of Kasra, PG, but spend much time traveling for my character's caste. Here's my bio:

Sparrow Ch'tishul was the eldest of twins born in the salt wagons of the Tuchuk camps. They lost their parents at a young age, were raised and eventually adopted by Lizabyth “Liz” Nara’Vita. For two years Sparrow traveled with Wren, her sister, and practiced healing in many Wagons Camps. Wren was eventually slaughtered in the stadium.

By birth, Sparrow is the Caste of Merchants, but stopped salt hunting with Liz and pursued "other" interests. She became a "spy for hire" and stole many things from many homes. Sparrow accepts payment in coin, trades, furs, protection, shiny things, weapons, poisons, horn bows, etc. She does not take all job offers and admits her “other” occupation to very few. Her jobs have taken her many places on Gor, but Sparrow never appears as a spy or a thief. She dresses and acts Free Womanly as possible.

A while back, Liz sent Sparrow in search of her cousin Giani. Giani and Sparrow now live in Kasra, PG and are council members of the city. There, Sparrow runs a poison shop (it’s hyperlinked in her tags) and has a hidden vault containing her loot. Once, Sparrow obtained a type of fireworks from a merchant who went on a voyage of acquisition, thus causing the Caste of Initiates to send Torturers into Kasra threatening the blue flame of death. When the Torturers suspected Sparrow, she framed a visiting Free Woman. Before the Tortures could kill her, Sparrow forced the woman to leave and then went through great lengths to clear the woman’s name.

A group of Karians (npc theives) have raided Kasra, PG on many occassions. They've stolen from Sparrow's vault and kidnapped Gia's baby son...shipping pieces of him to her demanding she give them some third knowlege they believe she has. This has since passed and Sparrow believes this npc group of theives are no longer ruiling in Port Kar, maybe even nonexistent.

Being from the wagons, Sparrow is well trained in using the horn bow, quivas and bola. Sparrow travels to Schendi often, trading with a taluna (Natasha). Sparrow has no tattoos or markings, but she still wears her nose ring – a symbol of the wagons.

Sparrow has only owned two slaves, both former panther girls. One is "sentenced" to death should she ever unshelf her character and the other one was gifted away.

Basically – Sparrow is a bit on the shifty side, but her honor is her flaw. Her honor has stopped her from fleeing cities where she was being hunted – because if she left then the family who gave her shelter would be in danger. Honor stops Sparrow from becoming a thief and her responsibility to her cousin, Giani, and her city, Kasra, has slowed down her “spy for hire” activities.

Oh - on Gor people can be really old and I've roleplayed this character for 5 or 6 years. So I put Sparrow at about 120 years old. She looks mid thirties. None of that prissy, pretty FW crap for me!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Sparrow Ch'tishul - APPROVED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparrow Ch'tishul - APPROVED   Sparrow Ch'tishul - APPROVED I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Personally I like the Bio, and Rp is pretty open here so crossing some storylines from your background in isn't an issue and gives opportunity to open up alot of play with people, so you are approved and welcome to Rp here with us whenever you feel like dropping by!
Back to top Go down
https://theportofkar.forumotion.net

Sparrow Ch'tishul - APPROVED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port of Kar :: Approved Role Players :: Approved Character Bio's-
Jump to: