The Port of Kar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port of Kar

This, is Port Kar as it was meant to be.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biography of Barabas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barabas

Biography of Barabas Empty
PostSubject: Biography of Barabas   Biography of Barabas I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Barabas was born in city of AR the Son Fatyn Acadia a Renowned first shield of the City Under the Reign of Ubar Whitewolfe. He and His brothers were not spoiled children not in the least growing up they were taught their fathers Caste and would on daily Basis’ be tested in spars from the day they were old enough to Hold a knife , but Unlike his two Brothers Barabas when he was of age to choose his own Way Chose the Way of the Slaver and was trained by SabreWolfe of AR

As the Years went On Barabas would Leave the Confines of His Homestone and seek to make a Name for himself his travels would take him through Treve where he purchased mazana a feisty and loyal slave girl who incidentally is the only slave Barabas hasn’t found in his collar so displeasing to have killed, they Had visited the Port City of Kar on a few occasions on business At one point Barabas was the owner of his own Slave house in Kassua before it and the city were destroyed in a Kurr Attack, now Barabas has returned to Port Kar looking to settle down and work his trade whether it be in his own house or the House of another to Barabas it doesn’t matter
Back to top Go down
XanderofKar
Admin

Biography of Barabas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biography of Barabas   Biography of Barabas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 am

moving this to be Karian Approved.
Back to top Go down

Biography of Barabas
Page 1 of 1